For the record, manufacturing, trade and services currently contribute 60 percent of Gross Regional Domestic Product (PDRB).
"If this big one can move, hopefully people will have purchasing power, who have more purchasing power. Property will also be included," Achyar said.
Privilege of KEK
* Goods can be sold domestically
* FTZ goods cannot be directly sold domestically
* Can increase economic growth
* Encourage more KEK in Batam
* Nongsa Digital Park and Airport enter KEK
* Batuampar Harbor and BP Batam Hospital are encouraged to become KEK (tribunbatam.id/dewi haryati)
• Targeting 4 Months of Special Economic Zone Formed in Batam, Entrepreneur Still Has Time to Register
• Batam City Government Will Create Pilot Areas to Overcome Floods in Batam
• Handling Water Hyacinth in Batam are Technical and Mechanical, Cleaning Process Take 4 Years