BREAKING NEWS: Emergency PPKM Applies in Batam and Tanjungpinang
The government has added to the list of regions that will implement Emergency PPKM, including Batam and Tanjungpinang. In total, there are ...
Penulis: Lia Sisvita Dinatri | Editor: Lia Sisvita Dinatri
10. Places of worship, such as mosques, prayer rooms, churches, temples, monasteries, and other public places that function as places of worship are temporarily closed.
11. Public facilities that include public areas, public parks, tourist attractions, or other public areas are closed.
12. Art/cultural activities, sports, and social activities (locations for arts, culture, sports facilities, and social activities) are temporarily closed.
13. Passengers of public transportation, mass transportation, conventional and online taxis, and rental vehicles are limited to a maximum of 70 percent by implementing strict health protocols.
14. The wedding reception is attended by a maximum of 30 people by implementing strict health protocols and not providing meals at the reception.
15. Domestic travelers using long-distance transportation (airplanes, buses, and trains) must show a vaccine card for at least the first dose, as well as H-2 PCR test for airplanes and H-1 antigen for other long-distance transportation.
16. Masks are still worn when doing activities outside home. It is not allowed to wear a face shield without a mask. (*)
Check out the latest news on Google News
|Again, Indonesia Brings 500 Thousand Doses of Janssen Covid-19 Vaccine from the Netherlands|
|Covid-19 Update in Aceh, North Sumatra, West Sumatra, Riau, Kepri, Jambi and Bengkulu, September 11|
|Update: Covid-19 Adds 5,376 Cases, 14,356 People Recover|
|In a Week, Mount Merapi Ejects Lava Avalanches 129 Times|
|Distribution of 2,229 Delta Variant Cases in Indonesia, Jakarta is the Highest|