Number of Tourists in Tourist Spots Restricted to 75 Percent During Christmas and New Year 2022
The percentage is stated in the Instruction of the Minister of Home Affairs (Inmendagri) Number 66 of 2021 concerning Prevention and Control of Corona
TRIBUNBATAM.id - The number of tourists at tourist attractions will be restricted to 75 percent of the total capacity for Christmas and New Year 2022 (Nataru).
The percentage is stated in the Instruction of the Minister of Home Affairs (Inmendagri) Number 66 of 2021 concerning Prevention and Control of Corona Virus Disease 2019 at Christmas in 2021 and New Year in 2022.
The instruction will take effect from December 24, 2021 to January 2, 2022, and signed on Thursday (12/9/2021).
According to the Minister of Home Affairs Number 66 of 2021, here are some of the requirements for tourist attractions during Nataru:
- Implementation of odd-even rules to organize visits to priority tourist spots.
- Use of the PeduliLindungi application when entering and leaving tourist attractions.
- Regarding the rules in the previous point, only visitors with the green category in the PeduliLindungi application are allowed to enter.
- Limiting the number of tourists to 75 percent of the total capacity.
- Prohibition of celebratory parties with crowds in open or closed places.
- Reducing the use of loudspeakers leading to massive gatherings of people.
- Restrictions on cultural arts activities that have the potential to spread Covid-19.
In addition, the entire square will be closed from December 31, 2021 to January 1, 2022.
The Minister of Home Affairs Number 66 of 2021 also warns of increasing vigilance in tourist attractions, especially those in favorite destinations, namely Bali, Bandung, Bogor, Yogyakarta, Malang, Surabaya, Medan, and others.