Quarantine-Free Regulations for Overseas Travelers (PPLN) in Bali, Already Applicable
Starting on Monday (03/07/2022),foreign travelers (PPLN) can enter Bali by air and sea without having to undergo quarantine.This was conveyed directly
This was conveyed directly by the Minister of Tourism and Creative Economy (Menparekraf), Sandiaga Uno, based on a decision from a coordination meeting with the Coordinating Ministry for Maritime Affairs and Investment.
"The new PPLN trial will be carried out in Bali, following March 14 in Bintan and Batam," said Sandiaga in a Weekly Press Briefing which was monitored virtually, Monday (07/03/2022).
Quarantine-Free requirements in Bali for foreign travelers (PPLN);
When the policy is enforced, all foreign travelers who come do not need to quarantine, but must still follow several applicable requirements:
1. Foreign travelers who enter have complete vaccinations or booster vaccines.
2. Foreign travelers must show a negative PCR swab test result from their country before leaving.
3. foreign travelers show proof of hotel bookings that have been paid in full for at least four days, or show domicile in Bali for Indonesian citizens.
4. foreign travelers take the PCR swab test upon arrival, and wait in the hotel room until the results come out.
5. On the 3rd day, foreign travelers are required to do a second PCR test. If the result is negative, on the 4th day foreign travelers can travel outside Bali.
6. For international events that will be held in Bali during this trial period without quarantine, antigen tests will be applied every day to every participant without exception.
"PPLN must still have health insurance that guarantees COVID-19 according to the provisions," said the Minister of Tourism and Creative Economy.
He said his party was still coordinating across ministries and agencies to prepare all things, such as airport readiness and also the flow of arrivals at the airport.
This includes regulations and circulars as the basis for implementing a no-quarantine policy for PPLNs to Bali.
Sandiaga said the continuation of the bubble hotel in Bali would be determined from the results of the quarantine elimination trial on March 7, 2022 which lasted for one week.