BATAM NEWS TODAY

Evacuation of Indonesian Citizens in Wuhan using Batik Air type of Airbus, Departing This Afternoon

The plane that will depart is the Airbus A330. Before the plane took off, Batik Air will hold a press conference first. See the details.

Evacuation of Indonesian Citizens in Wuhan using Batik Air type of Airbus, Departing This Afternoon
kompas.com
People wear masks as they walk in an empty street after Chinese New Year celebrations were cancelled in Beijing, China, 25 January 2020. On 25 January, the National Health Commission of China confirmed the death toll from the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak has risen to 41 with 1,287 cases of patients infected as of 24 January. EPA-EFE/WU HONG (WU HONG)/ Kompas.com 

TRIBUNBATAM.id - Evacuation of Indonesian citizens in Wuhan will use Batik Air aircraft. This was justified by the Corporate Communications Strategic of Lion Air, Danang Mandala Prihantoro.

Danang said the plane would depart from Soekarno-Hatta Airport, Jakarta, on Saturday (1/2/2020) this afternoon.

"Leave at 12.00 WIB," Danang said when confirmed, Saturday morning.

The plane that will depart is the Airbus A330. Before the plane took off, Batik Air will hold a press conference first. 

"The press conference at 10:00 WIB," said Danang. 

Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi previously confirmed that Indonesia had received permission from China to pick up Indonesian citizens in Hubei Province.

This certainty was obtained after Retno met with the Chinese Ambassador in Jakarta. 

The Foreign Minister also ensured the aircraft to evacuate Indonesian citizens would immediately depart in less than 24 hours. 

Corona Virus Outbreak, Garuda Indonesia Airlines Transports 10,000 Pieces of N-95 Masks to China

Muhammad Sani Hospital Will Prepare a Special Isolation Room for Corona Virus Patients in Karimun

Retno said that the aircraft that would depart was a wide body aircraft or Airbus type. So the plane can return directly to Indonesia without having to transit.

The evacuation was carried out because of the emergence of the Corona virus in Hubei Province, precisely in Wuhan City, China.

The World Health Organization (WHO) finally officially announced the status of a world emergency for corona virus cases that continue to spread outside of China

Launching from SCMP, fatalities due to the virus that initially spread in Wuhan China has been 213 to Thursday (1/30/2020) with 42 most cases occurred in Hubei Province.

Of the 30 new deaths reported, 30 of them are in Wuhan which is part of Hubei Province and is a center of outbreak according to the Hubei health commission. (*) 

Sempat Unggah Kenakan Baju Pengantin, Marion Jola dan Julian Jacob Ternyata Putus

KEBAKARAN DI BATAM - Lapak Jualan Ludes Terbakar, Pedagang Seken Sengkuang Mengais Barang Sisa

Digoyang Isu Bakso Pakai Daging Tikus, Omset Jualan Sugeng Hancur! Hasil Uji Lab Mengejutkan!

Benarkah Batam Jadi Lokasi Pemulangan WNI dari Wuhan? Ini Penjelasan Kadinkes Kepri

Penulis: Lia Sisvita Dinatri
Editor: Lia Sisvita Dinatri
Sumber: Kompas.com
Ikuti kami di
KOMENTAR

BERITA TERKINI

© 2020 TRIBUNnews.com Network,a subsidiary of KG Media.
All Right Reserved