Ships Schedule at Sekupang Domestic Port for Today (26/5)
The following is the schedule of ships at Sekupang Domestic Port during Eid Al-Fitr 1441 Hijriyah season. There were still ships operating normally.
TRIBUNBATAM.id, BATAM - The following is the schedule of ships at Sekupang Domestic Port during Eid Al-Fitr 1441 Hijriyah season.
Today, Tuesday (26/5/2020) becomes D+ 2 Eid Al-Fitr 2020.
On the second day of Eid, there were still ships operating normally.
For those of you who want to sail through Sekupang Domestic Port, see the ship's departure schedule.
Boat shipping schedules include:
1. Dumai Line 12 ship destination to Selat Panjang has departed at 08:00 WIB.
2. Mikonatalia 88, Tanjung Balai Karimun ship departs at 11:30 WIB.
3. Samudera Jaya ship to Tanjung Batu departs at 12:30 WIB
4. Dumai Line 1 ships to Tanjung Pinang depart at 15:00 WIB.
5. Mikonatalia 88 ship to Tanjung Balai Karimun departs at 17:00 WIB
|Hit by Covid-19, Batam Property Developers Prepare New Sales Concept to Attracts Consumers|
|Prospective Ship Passengers Could Rapid Test at Batam Sekupang Port, The Cost is IDR 280.000|
|Isdianto Immediately Appointed as the Definitive Governor of KEPRI, Here is the Clarification|
|Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan: Nobody's Able To Predict Our Economic Conditions Amid the Current Pandemic|
|Batam Center Port Conditions Still Deserted, Hang Nadim Airport Records 19 Flights|