Drank Insect Poisons, Village Chief in Karimun District Was Treated at Regional Hospital
Village chief in Karimun Regency, Riau Islands Province (Kepri) was treated for drinking insect poison at Regional General Hospital of Karimun Regency
TRIBUNBATAM.id - No one knows what the cause, a village chief was admitted to hospital beacuse alleged his suicide.
According to information obtained by TRIBUNBATAM.id, this is not the first time for G.
Previously he had also done the same thing.
"We don't know why he did that. But it's already twice time, " said a source to TRIBUNBATAM.id.
Separately the Head of Service and Information Center at Muhammad Sani Karimun Hospital, Zulhan, who was contacted Sunday afternoon (9/8/2019), confirmed that G was being treated.
"Yes, he's being treated. Still being treated," Zulhan said on his cellphone.
Zulhan himself said that he could not convey the medical condition of G.
Because it is related to the code of conduct for protecting patient confidentiality at RSUD Muhammad Sani Karimun. (TRIBUNBATAM.id/Elhadif Putra)
|Doing Business in the Digital Age, See the 3 of Challenges|
|Experienced in a Death Traffic Accident, The Bride from Magetan Died at Bukit Daeng|
|Again, Black Oil Waste Contaminate Coastal at Pengudang Bintan Village|
|BMKG Reminds Resident Beware of Strong Winds and High Waves in Anambas|
|Unaffected by Corona Virus, Tourism Department Believes Tour de Bintan 2020 Will Rousing|