Water Depot Worker Found Dead, Allegedly Because Electric Shocked
Workers of water depot died because get electric shock. He was first discovered by citizens who lived around there. Here's chronology and explanations
TRIBUNBATAM.id - Workers of water depot at Pesona Mantang Housing Block A2 No. 01 were killed by electric shock, Tuesday (09/17/2019) afternoon.
The victim known as Nurkhasan (31) was first discovered by citizens who lived around there.
Nurkhasan usually pray at mosque, but when it's time to Ashar pray he was not in the mosque.
Because he was suspicious, Ustaz's son immediately came to Nur's house and confirmed Nur's condition.
There Nur was found lying and in a position of not moving anymore.
"He was found in this condition, killed by electricity. We immediately called police," said an eyewitness at this scene.
So far, police officers are still doing investigation on the crime scene.
Nurkhasan's body was taken by ambulance and taken to Bhayangkara Hospital. (Tribunbatam.id/setiawan_koe)
|Hotspots in KEPRI was Extinguished, Tomorrow Kepri Region Predicted in Local Rain|
|TITANIC II Is Being Made and Will Sailing By 2022|
|TODAY's SCIENCE; Rare Phenomenon of 3 Black Holes Monsters Will Collide|
|Singapore Start to Build Tuas Megaport, Become The Largest Sophisticated Container Port in the World|
|Had been Sluggish, H&M Noted the Very Satisfactory Financial Performance|