TRIBUNBATAM.id, BATAM - Two luxury cars under the Land Cruiser brand, and the Toyota FJ Cruiser are now being the Tanjungpinang Customs affairs.
The car, which is not equipped with customs documents, was in a KM Intan Samudera 6 ship at Sri Payung Port, Kilometer 6 Tanjungpinang, Wednesday (09/25/2019).
According to workers at the port, the ship had just arrived from Jakarta since last Sunday (09/20/2019).
• TODAYS! The Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake With A Depth of 10 Kilometers Shaking Ambon
• 6 Batam Tourism Destinations Are Proposed To Enter National Vital Objects, What Are They?
The head of Tanjungpinang Customs and Excise, Syahirul Alim confirmed that matter. He said that the two vehicles were restrained by the Marunda Customs.
Currently, the two cars will be escorted back to Batam from Tanjungpinang.
"Our job is only to escort the vehicle back to Batam again. For more information, you can ask the Batam Customs," he said. (Tribunbatam.id/endrakaputra)
• Baru 8 Bulan di Tanjungpinang, Pemuda Ini Sudah Gasak Isi Kotak Infak dari 5 Masjid
• IMRAN, Anggota Legislatif 2019-2024 - Sekarang Saya Lebih Dikenal Masyarakat
• Hotman Paris Kritik Keras RKUHP, Ungkap Pasal Paling Bermasalah, Salah Satunya Soal Pidana Mati
• Persib vs Arema FC, Maung Bandung Pincang Tanpa 2 Pilar, Singo Edan Siap Mengaum